Monday, January 1, 2007

Gimme some talkin' 'bout...


...cuz that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! (only Jose and my bro hnow what I'm talkin' 'bout.)

A new year, new beginnings. I guess saying Happy New Year is a good way to start a new blog, yeah? I think the new year started off pretty well with a big Scrabble victory. I spent the night eating pizza and playing my favorite board game with some cool peeps. Mad love to my peeps. haha =P
I haven't played Scrabble in a long time so I felt pretty rusty despite a fairly well played game. I remember just a few months ago playing Scrabble every day with my old roomate to the point where we'd stay up all night looking up definitions, studying two letter words, Q words and strategies. Let's "Scrabble out" we'd call it. We got to the point where each of us played at least one seven letter word each game and our scores went well into the 200's, occasionally breaking the 300 point. I even had Scrabble on my phone. Yeah. Then we stopped. Not living together anymore can do that. Anywho, looks like I may be playing a little more often again. I'm sure Philana wants me to show her how to be "inside the box" lol =)



3 comments:

Philana Jones said...

Although I am a little rusty on my skilz, I will come back with a bang!

Welcome to the Blogs!

Mark Pryor said...

Hey, we had fun. Glad you hung out with us. :-)

Mark Pryor said...

Welcome to the blogosphere